October 24 - 26, 2018
Our Annual Drive | Lead | Succeed Conferences aim to provide the knowledge, tools, and connections that are vital to foster a growing Colorado economy:
- Gather the industry’s top influencers and thought leaders together to share knowledge and answer questions that no one else can.
- Offer new and vital tools and solutions to pressing economic issues facing Colorado’s professional economic development community.
- Facilitate quality collaboration and opportunity to exchange fresh, new ideas among Colorado’s leading Economic Development professionals, business and non-profit leaders, government officials and more.
This growing three-day conference, is the premier statewide event, that gathers over 200 statewide economic development stakeholders and explores the latest developments, trends, and the future of Colorado’s economic climate.
GUTS TO GLORY! Advancing Colorado's Economy
Join us in Estes Park and see first-hand how the “Gutsiest Little Town in Colorado” has championed through major trials toward economic success. Learn about the disruptors headed our way and discover the tools to pave your own community’s path to glory.
This three-day conference will guide attendees through economic challenges and opportunities they will face in the next three to five years, give real-time resources and solutions to navigate through the headwaters, to collectively help Colorado’s economy continue moving forward.
Hear from experts on
- the upcoming election and how it will affect our local economies
- a three-year economic forecast
- how communities are tackling our housing crisis
- and how Colorado is leading nationally in the Opportunity Zones race for investment, giving Colorado the competitive edge, it needs to bolster local economies around the state
Attendees will be armed with tools and resources which they can take back to their communities, here are just a few examples:
- learning to tell your community’s unique story through data
- clicks vs. bricks: what’s a winning retail strategy
- and EDCC’s release of its statewide manufacturing study analyzing Colorado’s manufacturing skills and supply chain opportunities
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS