EDCC is the best place for economic developers to build relationships, find support and to share the big ideas that make our communities better for everyone.
The EDCC Is your best resource for finding new data and information
The EDCC provides the strongest networking group for those passionate about economic development.
And in the perfect twist of fate, that network quickly transitions to become your friends and advocates.
MEMBERSHIP: Economic Development Organizations
Intended for economic development organizations, chambers of commerce, workforce development, trade, industry and research groups and any non-private sector entities involved in economic development.
Membership is based on organization size, determined by the full time professionals dedicated to economic development related activities. Membership benefits extend to all employees, board members, and elected officials of a member organization when you apply.
Membership Benefit Details
Investment in EDCC enables public sector involvement to shape and lobby for policies related to economic development.
- Regular in-session legislative updates.
- State legislator interaction at the Economic Vitality Caucus.
- Shape legislation and public policy by engaging with the Public Policy Committee.
- EDCC provides member white papers on economic development issues.
EDCC fosters the function of the economic development profession in Colorado through relevant conferences and professional development opportunities.
- EDCC provides internationally accredited courses each year, from basic economic development to specialized industry topics. EDCC collaborates with Arizona and New Mexico to bring IEDC courses closer to Colorado, reducing travel, time, and expenses to make certification more attainable.
- Annual conferences and forums focused on education and economic development issues.
- EDCC’s Mentorship Program matches experienced member practitioners with members interested in growth and development based on similar interests and specific needs.
Engagement in EDCC enables state and local leaders, economic development professionals, and the private sector to work in partnership to elevate the economic development professional through valuable membership tools and resources.
- A membership directory of organizations and individuals devoted to improving Colorado’s economy.
- EDCC conferences and events provide a platform to build valuable relationships with others linked to the industry.
EDCC offers economic development members additional services, promotions, and opportunities to engage.
- Special member rate on tailored economic impact analysis
- Opportunities to serve on EDCC’s Board and Committees
- First right-of-refusal on conference & forum sponsorship’s
- Reduced rate on conference registrations
- Free job postings on www.edcconline.org
MEMBERSHIP: Private Sector
Membership Benefit Details
EDCC has an active lobbying presence at the Capitol to promote and advocate for sensible business legislation and policy. We provide the private sector a voice in local, regional and national issues related to economic development and business policy.
- Regular in-session legislative update
- State legislator interaction at the Economic Vitality Caucus
- “Easy to participate in” lobbying campaigns with Capital Contact
- Shape legislation and public policy with EDCC Public Policy Committee
- EDCC provides members white papers on economic development issues
EDCC offers direct access to economic development professionals across the state to facilitate relationships and support for private sector members. This includes a network of professionals who are the institutional backbone to local real estate and business development policy, and involved with entitlement and development incentives.
- Bi-annual EDCC conferences
- A membership directory of organizations and individuals devoted to improving Colorado’s economy
- EDCC Board and Committees
Members have an active roll in the Governor’s Office of Economic Development & International Trade in the formulation of state policy and programming to support a robust business climate. Private Sector investment supports building an educated and nimble economic development community throughout Colorado to advance the state’s economic priorities.
EDCC offers private sector members additional services, promotions, and opportunities to engage. Email us for membership and conference sponsorship packages.
- Economic impact analysis of your company
- Opportunities to serve on the EDCC Board and Committees
- Reduced rate on EDCC conference registrations for entire company