Join us in Estes Park and see first-hand how the “Gutsiest Little Town in Colorado” has championed through major trials toward economic success.
Learn about the disruptors headed our way and discover the tools to pave your own community’s path to glory.
This three-day conference will guide attendees through economic challenges and opportunities they will face in the next 3-5 years, give real-time resources and solutions to navigate through the headwaters, to collectively help Colorado’s economy continue moving forward.
Hear from experts on
- the upcoming election and how it will affect our local economies
- a three-year economic forecast
- how communities are tackling our housing crisis
- and how Colorado is leading nationally in the Opportunity Zones race for investment, giving Colorado the competitive edge, it needs to bolster local economies around the state
Attendees will be armed with tools and resources which they can take back to their communities, here are just a few examples:
- learning to tell your community’s unique story through data
- clicks vs. bricks: what’s a winning retail strategy
- and EDCC’s release of its statewide manufacturing study analyzing Colorado’s manufacturing skills and opportunities