REVEAL THE BIG PICTURE
EDCC offers members the opportunity to conduct economic impact studies across a number of industries. We split the discounted cost offered by our service provider with participating members. Studies are typically completed in one week, if all needed information is provided in the application.
ECONOMIC IMPACT STUDIES: THE PROCESS
- Complete the Economic Impact Study application and worksheet.
- We will review your application. If approved, the research service provider will contact your organization with next steps.
- The research team will review the project with your organization prior to submitting a final report.
Questions? Contact EDCC.
- Measurement of Economic Activity for Coal Industry and Electrical Power Generation Industry in the Yampa-White River Region of Northwest Colorado
- Press Release issued by local economic developers – February 10, 2015