Where Economic Developers go for the latest in Economic Development trends, professional development, and to network with the state’s leading Economic Developers
The EDCC brings together economic development professionals from across the state to explore the developments, trends, and future of Colorado’s economic climate. Conference attendees represent cities from across the state, businesses and corporations, non-profit organizations, government agencies, universities and more. With inspiring speakers and interactive sessions, attendees have the unique opportunity to exchange fresh ideas with influential leaders, leaving with new strategies and tools to take their organizations to the next level, and LEAD Colorado’s economic performance to new heights.
In everything we do, the EDCC is dedicated to successful, responsible economic development. We are committed to growing the economic climate of Colorado to the mutual benefit of employees, employers, governments and citizens.
The Regional Economic Development Forums will cover topics that target regional issues and provide substantive content for all EDCC members.
- They will serve as an opportunity to engage EDCC members’ communities, businesses, and local leaders, and to support them in promoting successful and responsible economic development.
- The one-day forums will also provide a platform for the hosting community to showcase successful economic development initiatives and provide lessons learned to attendees.
Our Annual Drive | Lead | Succeed Conferences aim to provide the knowledge, tools, and connections that are vital to foster a growing Colorado economy:
- Gather the industry’s top influencers and thought leaders together to share knowledge and answer questions that no one else can.
- Offer new and vital tools and solutions to pressing economic issues facing Colorado’s professional economic development community.
- Facilitate quality collaboration and opportunity to exchange fresh, new ideas among Colorado’s leading Economic Development professionals, business and non-profit leaders, government officials and more.